2026-08-28T17:57:42+0200 Rafael Sadowski <rafael@sizeofvoid.org>: > I'd like to commit this update as soon as possible. Are there any > objections? > > https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtreleasenotes.git/about/qt/6.11.2/release-note.md > It's a "simple" bug fix update which includes some CVEs. Thanks Rafael. I've built tested everything without issues, but only checked pyside and co. in detail. The only consumer I build tested was freecad, and that too was without issues. Some nits below. Why the SHARED_LIB bump in pyside? I checked all three shared libraries from pyside6 and shiboken with check-shlib-syms and all three reported 'No dynamic export changes'. I'm not against bumping them all just in case, but I wanted to ask anyways. pyside needs the patch below to make most tests pass. I know that a couple of the tests failing (see list below) fail while trying to fetch further dependencies with pip or due to incorrectly computing paths to the test directory in WRKBUILD. I don't know about the timeouts (perhaps trying to use network) and there's a test that occasionally segfaults. Not sure adding patches to fix these tests is worth it. 99% tests passed, 5 tests failed out of 536 Total Test time (real) = 87.06 sec The following tests FAILED: 46 - registry_existence_test (Failed) 96 - pyside6-deploy_test_pyside6_deploy (Failed) 97 - pyside6-android-deploy_test_pyside6_android_deploy (Failed) 435 - QtNetwork_bug_446 (Timeout) 442 - QtNetwork_udpsocket_test (Timeout) diff -rNup /tmp/pyside6.orig/pyside/Makefile /tmp/pyside6/pyside/Makefile --- /tmp/pyside6.orig/pyside/Makefile Sun Aug 30 11:38:16 2026 +++ /tmp/pyside6/pyside/Makefile Sun Aug 30 11:38:37 2026 @@ -69,8 +69,11 @@ CONFIGURE_ENV = LLVM_INSTALL_DIR=${LOCALBASE}/llvm${M WRKSRC = ${WRKDIST}/sources/pyside6 +PORTHOME = ${WRKBUILD} + TEST_IS_INTERACTIVE = X11 TEST_DEPENDS = ${BUILD_PKGPATH} +TEST_ENV += PYTHONPATH=${WRKBUILD}/tests/pysidetest post-patch: ${SUBST_CMD} ${WRKSRC}/cmake/Macros/PySideModules.cmake \
No comments:
Post a Comment