On August 21, 2026 9:25:43 AM GMT+02:00, Chris Billington <emulti@disroot.org> wrote: >Having need of a more featureful scanning/ocr program I made a port of gscan2pdf (https://gscan2pdf.sourceforge.net) but it seems this is a no-go because it uses threads, and our Perl build does not have threads enabled. > >Oh well. No doubt there is a good reason, as always. > >However, to make this draft port I had to make the following new ports: > >- x11/goocanvas canvas widget for GTK+ using Cairo > >- graphics/p5-Image-Sane Perl extension for SANE > >- textproc/p5-PDF-Builder creation and modification of PDF files > >- x11/p5-GooCanvas2 binding for GooCanvas2+ > >- x11/p5-Gtk3-SimpleList simple interface to Gtk3's complex MVC list widget > >Is there interest in merging any of these, in which case I can send to the list? > >Chris > I'd rather not reimport any of old goocanvas stuff. -- Antoine
No comments:
Post a Comment