On Fri, 11 Sep 2026 18:21:53 +0200, Stuart Henderson <stu@spacehopper.org> wrote: > > On 2026/09/11 18:12, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote: > > ports@, > > > > I do have a local diff to update gcc to 16.2.0 > > > > Changes not that big, but I had briefly tested it in amd64 only. > > > > Probably we have a room to go it in for 8.0 release. > > At this point in release cycle, we could really do with more than just > amd64 testing before commit if it's going to be committed before 8.0. > I can run my build everywher but I will need something like a week. Maybe a bit more. That, frankly, left almost no room. From another hand, I not sure that switch gcc 16.1.0 to 16.2.0 brings anything that justify risks. -- wbr, Kirill
No comments:
Post a Comment