Hi,
I wasn't aware of that port from March, I'll take a look later this evening.
cheers,
Sebastian
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 4:11 PM Kurt Miller <lists@intricatesoftware.com> wrote:
Hi Sabastian,
Can you use the sqlite-jdbc I cleaned up and posted here on 2026-03-03?
At that time I fully reviewed the port I cleaned up and ported but there
were no other ports ready for import that would be using it.
Best,
-Kurt
> On Sep 19, 2026, at 4:04 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> attached a new port of sqlite-jdbc.
>
> SQLite JDBC is a library for accessing and creating SQLite database
> files in Java.
>
> I'd need this to get the Java version of autopsy up and running.
>
> feedback, test etc. welcome.
>
> Sebastian
>
> --
> https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch
> <sqlite-jdbc.tar.gz>
--
No comments:
Post a Comment