Friday, October 02, 2026

Re: UPDATE: add -java subpackage to sysutils/sleuthkit

This updated version, without SUBPACKAGE, but like the others, installing *jars in ${MODJAVA_SHARE_DIR}/classes

any testing, feedback etc. welcome.

cheers,
Sebastian

On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 10:09 PM Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
Hi,



On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 9:42 PM Stuart Henderson <stu@spacehopper.org> wrote:


iirc this can bappen if you work on a copy of the port in mystuff
rather than the main dir (or maybe if you work in the main dir
but have an older one in mystuff)


yeah, I am indeed working under mystuff, but have sysutils/sleuthkit deleted.

In any case, I dropped the SUBPACKAGE, and I have incorporated all your suggestions. 
Getting the paths stripped was the most entertaining, didn't know about the {} feature. 
Finally I found seamonkey port, looking at that helped.

Besides all that, I also put all those dependencies versions into variables. That will hopefully
make updates easier.

If this looks good to you, I'll update the other related ports in the same way.

cheers,
Sebastian


--


--

No comments:

Post a Comment