Sunday, September 02, 2018

Re: [UPDATE] net/mininet: new MASTER_SITES, remove patches, and use uploaded assets

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 08:37:51PM -0700, Ayaka Koshibe wrote:
> I've been talking with the maintainer of the project and was told that I can
> use my fork of the repo as the upstream for this port. I wasn't sure about
> what to do with the version, so I'm tentatively calling it 2.2.2, since
> that is the latest release.
>
> I've also uploaded a tarball, and removed the patches that are in the tree.
>
> The manpages also broke again, as help2man was looking for a file in WRKBUILD
> - the tweak for that is also included here.
OK kn

Sorry, my initial reply got lost among other drafts; Few nits inline.

> +EXTRACT_SUFX= .tar.gz
Can you add a whitespace after = for consistency?

> +MASTER_SITES= https://github.com/akoshibe/mininet/releases/download/v$V/
Same here.

> +
> MODULES = lang/python
Does Python 3 work or is Python 2 required? That's stuff for a separate
diff but I prefer ports to make it more obvious why a particular version
was chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment