Sunday, September 02, 2018

Re: [UPDATE] net/mininet: new MASTER_SITES, remove patches, and use uploaded assets

On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 12:15:03AM +0200, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 08:37:51PM -0700, Ayaka Koshibe wrote:
> > I've been talking with the maintainer of the project and was told that I can
> > use my fork of the repo as the upstream for this port. I wasn't sure about
> > what to do with the version, so I'm tentatively calling it 2.2.2, since
> > that is the latest release.
> >
> > I've also uploaded a tarball, and removed the patches that are in the tree.
> >
> > The manpages also broke again, as help2man was looking for a file in WRKBUILD
> > - the tweak for that is also included here.
> OK kn
>
> Sorry, my initial reply got lost among other drafts; Few nits inline.
>
> > +EXTRACT_SUFX= .tar.gz
> Can you add a whitespace after = for consistency?
>
> > +MASTER_SITES= https://github.com/akoshibe/mininet/releases/download/v$V/
> Same here.
>
> > +
> > MODULES = lang/python

Thanks, will fix it but won't trouble the list with the giant diff again...

> Does Python 3 work or is Python 2 required? That's stuff for a separate
> diff but I prefer ports to make it more obvious why a particular version
> was chosen.

It requires Python 2. Should this be indicated somewhere e.g. in a comment?


Ayaka

No comments:

Post a Comment