Monday, September 23, 2024

Re: mail/notmuch: install mutt integration

On Mon, Sep 23, 2024 at 09:50:04PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Does that want @sample'ing somewhere or is it just something you
> need to source into a .muttrc?

As far as I can see, it's a fragment of a muttrc designed to be included, or
copied/adapted.

The Makefile wanted to install it in /etc/Muttrc.d/. There's no reference to
that path in the mutt or neomutt source code apart form this note in the mutt
Changelog:

> Some distributions, such as Debian, use the contrib/smime.rc as a
> default system configuration file (under /etc/Muttrc.d). However
> settings such as $smime_is_default and $crypt_autosign should not be
> enabled by default for everyone.

So I assume that path is a local Debian patching.

I just copied the one binding I wanted into my ~/.muttrc and it worked.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

https://www.theunixzoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment