Thursday, September 26, 2024

Re: Wierd GTK* messages

On Thu, Sep 26, 2024 at 11:09:44AM -0300, Ronny Machado wrote:
> Hi forum, I've got this weird problem, a couple minutes ago this message
> started to appear whenever I invoke any GTK* app, it seems I broke
> something, this is a fresh install and as I said, problem started a
> couple minutes ago, the only "weird" thing I did, was a apk_delete
> ungoogled-chromium...
>
> Any help woud be appreciated...
>
> The messages:
>
> Bail out!
> Gtk:ERROR:../gtk+-3.24.41/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:495:ensure_surface_for_gicon:
> assertion failed (error == NULL): Failed to load
> /usr/local/share/icons/Adwaita/scalable/status/image-missing.svg:
> Unrecognized image file format (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3)
>
> And
>
> (gtk-theme-switch2:39867): Gtk-WARNING **: 11:01:56.875: Error loading
> theme icn 'list-add' for stock: Unrecognized image file format
>
> WBR
> --
> R.
>

Okay FWIW...Don't know what I did, but this message pointed me out "This
may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be
found."

So...
# umask 022
# update-mime-database /usr/local/share/mime

And everything is fine again...

No comments:

Post a Comment