Thursday, September 26, 2024

Wierd GTK* messages

Hi forum, I've got this weird problem, a couple minutes ago this message
started to appear whenever I invoke any GTK* app, it seems I broke
something, this is a fresh install and as I said, problem started a
couple minutes ago, the only "weird" thing I did, was a apk_delete
ungoogled-chromium...

Any help woud be appreciated...

The messages:

Bail out!
Gtk:ERROR:../gtk+-3.24.41/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:495:ensure_surface_for_gicon:
assertion failed (error == NULL): Failed to load
/usr/local/share/icons/Adwaita/scalable/status/image-missing.svg:
Unrecognized image file format (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3)

And

(gtk-theme-switch2:39867): Gtk-WARNING **: 11:01:56.875: Error loading
theme icn 'list-add' for stock: Unrecognized image file format

WBR
--
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment