Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Re: Increase mouse pointer speed and sensitivity

On 2024-10-16 08:48:30, Maksim Rodin wrote:
> Hello
> Something like this (my PC shows only one mouse device):
>
> ---
> $ xinput
> ⎡ Virtual core pointer id=2 [master pointer (3)]
> ⎜ ↳ Virtual core XTEST pointer id=4 [slave pointer (2)]
> ⎜ ↳ /dev/wsmouse id=7 [slave pointer (2)]
> ⎣ Virtual core keyboard
> ....
> $
> $ xinput set-prop /dev/wsmouse 'Device Accel Constant Deceleration' 1.0
> $
> ---
>
> less means faster
> more means slower
> I would recommend not using the id but the real device name: the id
> tends to change.
>
>
> On Tue Oct 15 14:52:18 2024, Sadeep Madurange wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since I switched to a 32-inch, 4K monitor, I feel like the mouse pointer
> > is slow/lagging behind. Is there anything I can do to improve it?

That worked. I set it to 0.5, and it's much better now. Thank you very
much!

--
Sadeep Madurange
PGP: 103BF9E3E750BF7E

No comments:

Post a Comment