On 2026/07/22 08:24, Andrew Kloet wrote: > Resending to the ports@, accidentally sent direct to the author earlier. > > On Wed Jul 22, 2026 at 7:33 AM EDT, David Uhden Collado wrote: > > The unveil support added in the latest i2pd release does not account for > > the fact that OpenBSD commonly uses /var instead of /var/lib. > > > > I had to make a small code change so that unveil works correctly with > > the default paths used by the OpenBSD port. > > I looked at the upstream implementation for pledge/unveil. It's riddled > with errors, typos, and wicked code smells. It's quite frankly appalling > that it got merged. It's apparent it was merged with little to no > testing. It will cause problems. > > I encourage you to take a look at it yourself. [1] eurgh. pledge("stdio rpath wpath cpath inet dns unix recvfd sendfd proc error mcast chown flock",nullptr); this is completely bloody pointless. > > bool openbsd_unevil_enabled; > Seriously? > > I'm going to rewrite it for upstream. > > [1] https://github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pd/pull/2403 > > -- > Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment